Hello Website Visitor,
MATHEMAGICS FOR JUNIORS
KEEN TEENS & ADULTS
VEDIC MATHEMATICS(aka SPEED MATHS or RAPID MENTAL CALCULATION)
- Improve your Memory Powers
- Increase your Mathematical Confidence
- Become a Human Bio-Calculator
- Get Involved With Your Child's Education
- "The Future In Maths Is Doing It In Your Head" (Jain 108)
This section is in 4 Parts:
Section 1 - ABOUT "Mathemagics For Juniors: Vedic Mathematics"
Section 2 - BACK
Section 3 -
Section 4 - 13 SAMPLE
ABOUT - "Mathemagics For Juniors: Vedic Mathematics"
subtitle: Rapid Mental Calculation, Keen Teens and Adults
Number of Pages: 111
Size: A4 portrait
Self Published by JAIN 108 MATHEMAGICS in 2015 First Edition, Byron Bay
To view and order the book on line, click on:
To view and order the Ebook on line, click on:
BACK COVER + BLURB:
• Mathemagics For Juniors
Get involved with your Child’s education.
• When the Numbers (Male Left Brain) are multiplied using a visual mental structure as taught in this curriculum, it creates Whole Brain Learning or Feminine Right Brain Mathematics that responds to pictures and the
Universal Language of Shape and Pattern Recognition. This course teaches
the inherent Beauty of Mathematics.
lot of this material was in the original Vedic syllabus 2000 years ago
and it got lost for 2 millennia. Many western cultures are resistant to
teaching this Vedic Maths as it means honouring the Vedas and an Indian
culture and it because it may create a race of genius who refuse to be
• Jain is merely putting back into the curriculum that which was always there.
talks to the Junior children as if they were young adults, using a
intelligent vocabulary of words like Digital Compression, Cognate
Numbers, Sub-Sutras, 3rd Eye Inner Mental Screen, "By One More Than the
PenUltimate Digits", "By The Deficiency" etc all of which they will
• Jain 108 of Australia has distilled the last 30 years of his research towards
the re-introduction of Vedic Maths and Sacred Geometry back into the public school
• "Enjoy this highly educational and intelligent content of this
syllabus that stimulates children and adults of all ages, awakening us
to the memory of Ancient Knowledge”. Jain 108
BACK COVER BLURB: (typed out from the image above)
CAN YOU MULTIPLY 108 x 108 IN 5 SECONDS?
This 9 Lesson / 9 Week Course
will set you on your path to claim your natural mathematical Genius
, to build both your Memory Power
. Become a Human Bio-Calculator
This workbook is excellent for all public and private schools offered as supplementary or complementary curriculum lessons.
It is designed to have
the parent sitting in the class with their child. Ultimately, the aim of
this book is to get the student to apply knowledge confidently in
practical situations, like being in a supermarket, and mentally
calculating the change from $10 when buying 9 apples at 69 cents each,
before the girl at the check-out calculates it electronically.
Jain 108 has been actively teaching Vedic Mathematics
, and Sacred Geometry
for the last 30 years, overseas and around Australia.
He produced the first dvd in the world
on Vedic Mathematics For the New Millennium
in 2002, to cater for the growing online curriculum to fulfill his task
of making this rare and ancient content available for the international home-schooling movement
Jain’s focus for this university-style learning is towards Juniors
(9-12 yo) and Keen Teens
. This Mathemagics
material is a veritable Miniversity
, known as the EarthHeart School
in Byron Bay and known as The Joy Of Numbers Institute
in Asia. This same workbook is used to teach curious adults.
As an adjunct to this book, there are dvds
available based on live filming of these classes in Mullumbimby (Byron
Bay area, far north NSW). The dvds show the true progression of a
typical child not knowing these essential sutras or formula, then
demonstrating to themselves that they were genuinely able to perform
Rapid Mental Calculation, at the Speed of Thought.
Tribute is given to Bharati Krsna Tirthaji
who released these 16 sutras about 50 years ago.
• Some of the Chapter Contents include
- Magic Fingers
to multiply single digits eg: 7x8, and 9x38 and the Moroccan Method to multiply 13x14
Multiplication by 11 using the sutra: Digital Compression
Sutra: All From 9 & The Last From 10
to subtract 3,144 from 10,000
Sutra: By The Excess
to solve teens being multiplied like 12x18 or 108x108 or 1,011x1,034
Sutra: By The Deficiency
to solve 98x87
- Trachtenberg Method
to single digits by two digits eg 4x24 or 6x6x6 or 63
Sutra: By One More
for the Squaring Of Numbers Ending In 5 eg: 35x35 or 452
Sutra: Vertically and Crosswise
to multiply 2 digits by 2 digits like 23x78 and much more
Jain 108 Director of EarthHeart School
C O N T E N T S
• About Bharati Krsna Tirthaji
– Chart of the 16 Sutras and 14 Sub-Sutras
– Revision samples
• Magic Fingers:
– Multiplication of a Single-Digit by Nine eg: 4 x 9
– Multiplication of a 2-Digit by Nine eg: 38 x 9
– Universal Times Table solving 6x, 7x, 8x, 9x
– Magic Teens solving 11x, 12x, 13x, 14x, 15x
• Multiplication by 11 (Sutra: Digit Sums aka Digital Compression).
– x11 any 2-Digit Number, eg: 11 x 34
– x11 any 2-Digit Number whose sum is greater than 9 eg:11 x 38
– x11 any 3 or 4 Digit Number eg: 11 x 3,456
• Al-Arquan Al Hindu: The Hindu Figures
• Addition Trick: Add These 8 Simple Numbers
• Complements of Nine and Ten
– Sutra: "All From Nine And The Last From Ten”
– Sutra: "By The Deficiency” for under Base 10 eg: 8 x 9
• Vedic Addition: Sutra: "By The Completion”
• Sutra: "By The Excess” for over Base 10 eg: 12 x 13
– Sub-Sutra: "On The Flag”
– Multiplication of the Teen Numbers eg: 13 x 14
– Squaring of the Teen Numbers eg: 142
• Sutra: "Trachtenberg 1D x 2D” eg: 4x24 (A Swiss Sutra)
– Cubic Numbers eg: 43 = 4 x 4 x 4 = 4 x 16
• Squaring of the Numbers from 50 to 60 eg: 522
• Sutra: "By The Deficiency” Base 100. Under the Base 100
eg: 98 x 97 using Cross Subtraction
• Squaring of the Numbers in the 90s
• Sutra: "By The Excess” Base 100. Over the Base eg: 108 x 109
• Base 1,000 eg: 1,003 x 1,004 using Cross Addition
• Sutra: "By One More Than The Previous Digit”
– Cognate Numbers eg: 22 x 28
– The Squaring of the Numbers Ending in 5 eg: 252
• Sutra: "Vertically and Crosswise”
– 2 Digits x 2 Digits eg: 23 x 78
• Gelosia Lattice Multiplication: Arabic Maths eg: 23 x 78
• Puzzles (Lusus Numerorum)
+ Promotional Posters
PAGES From "Mathemagics For Juniors: Vedic Mathematics"
(page 2 of 111)
A typical poster promoting the many courses that I am currently running at Earthheart School Byron Bay
(page 10 of 111)
The students will learn all the Sutras and Sub-Sutras that are highlighted in this Chart during this 8 or 9 week course.
(page 16 of 111)
Lesson 1 on Magic Fingers, is not Vedic Mathematics, it is my
particular and unique way of introducing confidence with the Times
Table. I introduced this Magic Fingers to 1,000s of students in India in
2005 who just loved it. Infact, this Magic Fingers took me around the
world for 3 years teaching such knowledge.
(page 19 of 111)
Also known as the "Moroccan Method", this hand computation is an
Arabic Invention that multiplies teens up to 15 like 13x14. Sourced from
a rare book in my extensive library.
(page 24 of 111)
This Sutra also known as Digital Compression, that multiplies 2 or 3
digit numbers by 11, is a powerful one, as it is the key to Modulus or
Clock Arithmetic and is the Key to StarGate Mathematics evident in the
Sacred Geometry of the Fiboncacci Sequence, Doubling Sequences, Prime
Numbers and much more. I wrote the first complete book on Digital
Compression as part of the series of the New Millennium Vedic Maths
Curriculum For The Global School.
(page 29 of 111)
The Hindu Numerals are a Vedic Construct over 2,000 years ago. They
are a memory of how many angles each Number contains, eg: Number "3" has
3 angles. The Arabs came along a 1,000 years ago and introduced them
into Europe, and today, people still call our current numbers as "Arabic
Numerals" which they are not.
(page 33 of 111)
The Complementary Pairs of 9 can be demonstrated on the fingers. A
rare picture taken from an engineering and physics book discussing the
"The Right Hand Rule of Thumb" teaching which way an electrical current
runs through a wire, clockwise or anticlockwise. Also known as the
Friends of 9, these Pairs of 9 and Pairs of 10 along with the Times
Table, are the foundation of Vedic Mathematics, to become a true speed
(page 70 of 111)
How to multiply 108 x 108 in your head in 5 secs! Swift, One-Line Answers.
(page 82 of 111)
Chart for the Multiplication of 2 digits x 2 digits, 3d x 3d, 4d x
4d etc, using the Universal and most general Sutra: Vertically &
Crosswise. The Chart shows how the brain porcesses multiplication, and
appears like a star code or glyph from a higher intelligence.
(page 89 of 111)
This is how the Arabs did their multiplication using a lattice-like
system, called "Gelosia", the Italian word for "jealousy" since these
Muslim women are veiled behind a stone grid that looks like lattice-work
or they have to wear a veil over their face that has a lattice-like
pattern. The method works well, but is not as efficient as Vedic Maths.
Therefore, by teaching Arabic Multiplication, I am also teaching the
history of maths and the important and necessary Multi-Cultural aspect.
Similarly, each child must learn how to use the Chinese Abacus, and also
the electronic calculator.
(page 103 of 111)
These 6 books on Vedic Maths, plus this workbook, makes 7 books
available on Vedic Maths. Also 3 dvds are available to complement this
material. Next year in 2016 I will have available a 7 dvd set based on
filming the 7 Lessons just taught on Vedic Maths during Term 3 of 2015,
July and August. The concept is for Teacher Training persons, if they
are teaching say Lesson 4 of 7, there is whole dvd on that lesson, to
help explain the content in the book, if the teacher needs more
(page 105 of 111)
A typical Jain 108 Mathemagics Certificate given to every child graduating from any of the courses.
Teaching Vedic Mathematics at an international conference. The writing
on the whiteboard indicates that: 108 x 109 = 111 / 72 = 11,172 done in
Base 100, using the Sutra: "By The Excess"
SAMPLE PAGES FROM THE ART OF NUMBER:
(constituting Mathemagics For Juniors 9 to 12 year olds curriculum)
This is what the Multiplication Table looks like when it is digitally compressed, using the vedic sutra: "Digit Sums".
Converting the common Times Table into Atomic Art!
The 4 Times Tables Digitally Compressed Upon the 9 Point Circle making the Enneagram Star
Thank you for reading this Email Website Visitor,
From Jain 108 MatheMagics